Hello everyone! It is Fantastic Bake Along time again. Yea!!
Each month it is fun to get together and have a virtual Bake Along where we can all Bake the same recipe and actually smell and taste the yummy things we see online. It is such delicious fun!
This month’s star baker is Rebecca @Twinklehook. Rebecca has chosen to make Ginger Snaps by Mary Berry, one of the judges on “The Great British Bake Off”. How did Rebecca know that I absolutely LOVE that show?! I’m so excited to actually try one of her recipes!
Why don’t you join along? Here is how —
Now for the recipe—-
Mary Berry’s Ginger Snaps
- 60g butter plus extra for greasing
- 90g golden syrup
- 125g self raising flour
- 2tsp ground ginger
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- Grease baking trays
- Combine butter, golden syrup in a small sauce pan and heat until melted. Leave to cool slightly.
- Sift flour, spices and bicarb into bowl. Stir in sugar, add the cooled syrup mix and stir to make a soft but not sticky dough.
- Roll dough into balls of the size of walnuts and Place well apart on baking tray, flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven 190 degrees for about 15 minutes.
There you have it. I know that many of you will be baking in cups instead of grams so here is a link to a convertion chart on allrecipes.com.
Rebecca has lots of great pictures and directions on her blog so be sure to head over and check it out. They look so yummy!
It’s roll call time bakers! Will you be joining us again this month? I hope so:)❤️❤️❤️
- Kathy @Sewing etc.
- Tina @Kristabella’s Hodgepodge
- Brenna @ Crochet539
- Emma @Emma Crafts Design
- Kate @ Life, Tea,and Everything
- Tami @Tanglewood Knots
- Tracy @It’s a T-Sweets Day!
- Lucia @Crochet, Knit, and More
- Connie @Connie’s Creations
- AJ @A Petite Slice of Life
- Marcia @Una Regiaen Bicicleta
- Rebecca @Twinklehook
- Abbey @Three Cats and a Girl
I look forward to seeing how these SWEET Ginger Snaps bake up in your kitchens this week!
See you on Saturday!❤️❤️