The wonderful Tina over at Kristabella’s Hodgepodge has nominated me for a Blogger Recognition award! If any of you don’t know Tina, you should run over to her blog and check out all of her wonderful, creative projects. She always brings a smile to my face with each of her posts!
For this award I have been asked to tell you how I got started blogging, and to share two pieces of advice.
- I started blogging last year. I wish I could say I had a grand dream of why I wanted to blog, but I didn’t. I just create a lot of quilts and afghans that mostly are given away and then forgotten. I didn’t want to forget them anymore. I figured I could write about my successes and my failures here. Basically just write about my SWEET day:)
- Some words of advice– dont compare. Just focus on what you love. Just say, “This is MY blog and I want to LOVE everything about it. If it makes me happy, then it is just right!” And it is;)!
- Be genuine and real. Follow others and comment on their blogs, but don’t just comment to gain followers for your own blog. Really care and show genuine interest in your online friends because that is what they are, your friends❤️
Now for my nominees:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief summary of how your blog started and give two pieces of blogging advice
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know that they are nominated and provide a link to your post announcing the award nomination