It’s Fantastic Bake Along time!!
Each month someone chooses a recipe and we all try our hand at baking it. We post the results on Saturday. Sometimes we post a culinary masterpiece, and sometimes the recipe goes up in flames. It doesn’t matter. It’s all about baking along together.
This month, I am the star baker. Last week I was on Pinterest and a saw truly delicious scone recipe by Kathi @ Deliciously Yum!
Doesn’t that scone look so yummy?! In fact, it looked so good that I made up a batch right then! Now, I have never really made scones before, but I’m telling you what–They were quick, easy, and beyond delicious.❤️❤️. I knew with my first bite that these scones needed to be our next Fantastic Bake!
I will save my complete baking experience with these scones for my Saturday post:)
For the Scones
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or maple extract
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
For the Maple Glaze
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
Please head over to Deliciously Yum! for the directions and lots of yummy pictures:)❤️❤️
If you are interested in joining along with us in this month’s Fantastic Bake Along, here are the rules:
Here is a list of bakers who have participated in past bakes:
- Kathy @Sewing Etc.
- Tina @Kristabella’s Hodgepodge
- Brenna @ Crochet539
- Emma @Emma Crafts Design
- Kate @ Life, Tea,and Everything
- Tami @Tanglewood Knots
- Tracy @It’s a T-Sweets Day!
- Lucia @Crochet, Knit, and More
- Connie @Connie’s Creations
- AJ @A Petite Slice of Life
- Rebecca @RebeccaPursell.com
- Susan @Granny Smith Quilting
- Julie @Julie Cares
- Sew Notes
I hope we can add your name to the list this week! Be sure to comment below and let me know if you are in for the fun:)😊❤️