Good Monday to you! The year is coming to a close more quickly than I like. I really wish it could stay September and October all year long. Don’t you? The weather is a bit cooler and life is back in a routine with school. I just love it:).
I had hoped to have more projects done than I currently can put a check mark by. So, with hopes of clearing out some space in my work room, I am going to be joining along in the Q4 Finish Along.
I think I can realistically finish the following projects:
- Village Quilt- The last time I worked on this quilt I ran into some issues that caused me to just put it in the box for another day. Well, the day is going to be within this next quarter:). I WILL finish this quilt!
- I Wish You A Merry QAL– this fun QAL is still in progress but should be done by Christmas. I would like to have a festive quilt for Christmas;)
- Stardust Melodies Afghan– I should already be done wth this blanket, but I added a few more blocks and then I changed a few more and so… still not done But it isn’t too far. I can get it done!
- Down the Rabbit Hole– I am probably wishful thinking on this one, but hey, a girl can dream right?
- Red n Butter – This Quilt has literally been sitting in a box for years. I think it is a case of out of sight-out of mind. Maybe it is just plainer than I like now. For whatever reason it isn’t done, but will be soon!:)
There you have it. My Quarter 4 Finish goals. I really think these are all do able except for the Rabbit Hole.
Thank you for dropping by today. I hope you had a SWEET weekend:). I will leave you with a picture of my morning walk in the cotton fields near my home.